Legal Notice: Website Terms of Usage
Access to and use of this site (www.everlife.co.uk) is provided by Saren Limited Trading as Everlife (Wiltshire) & Everlife (Swindon) ("Everlife") subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.everlife.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.everlife.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.everlife.co.uk.
2. Everlife may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Everlife . Your continued use of www.everlife.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF WWW.EVERLIFE.CO.UK
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.everlife.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.everlife.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.everlife.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Everlife.
4. You agree to use www.everlife.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.everlife.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.everlife.co.uk.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
5. www.everlife.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Everlife , its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Everlife be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.everlife.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Everlife does not warrant that functions contained in www.everlife.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.everlife.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Everlife or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Everlife and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Everlife , or any other third party.
9. Everlife collects different types of information about the site and its users for two main reasons:
To help improve the services Everlife offers.
To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
10. Everlife guarantees that it will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
11. Everlife will take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy and we give you an absolute guarantee that we will never send you unsolicited emails (spam) without your permission.
12. Please note that we reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with requirements of statute and government request or to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
13. We collect information on our users through form submission.
14. The basic information we need for form submission is your name, an email address and your address. We may also ask additional voluntary questions which enable us to help personalise our service to users.
15. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.everlife.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
16. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.